IN COLLABORATION WITH TOSIN ABASI
Built for the modern player and influenced by Tosin Abasi’s unique design aesthetic and playing style, the Kaizen guitar is an all-new visionary collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team, and the virtuoso guitarist and manufacturer.
The Kaizen will be offered with an alder body, roasted maple neck, and ebony fingerboard. Watch the official Kaizen guitar film featuring Tosin Abasi at the bottom of the page!.
- Multi-Scale – 24.75” to 25.5” e to E multi-scale design provides affirmative string tension for thick and chunky rhythms on the bass strings, with a traditional feel on the treble strings for smooth bends and solos.
- Infinity Radius Neck – Strategically positioned conical radius increases comfort while maintaining enhanced visibility of the fretboard and fret markers.
- Steinberger Gearless Locking Tuners – Accurate, lightweight tuners that feature smooth rotation, and allow for a straight string pull.
- New Music Man Pickups – A custom HT (Heat Treated) humbucker in the bridge position and a slanted mini-humbucker in the neck position have been specifically designed for the Kaizen.
- Multi-Scale Tremolo – Super smooth modern Music Man tremolo with spring dampeners to alleviate unwanted overtones and ringing.
- “Decidedly Contoured” – Ultra-lightweight design, deliberate body carves for extreme comfort, well-balanced with unrestricted fret access.
Available in multiple finishes, the instrument will be available first as a 7-string this holiday season, with a 6-string available in 2023.