The DYM70 never seems to run out of punch and its dynamic range is vast. Stroke it and it will whisper as quietly as you want it to; strum it as hard as you can and it will sing as loud as you need it to.
Photos are of the actual instrument being sold.
Solid Sitka Spruce with Solid Indian Rosewood is a combination that’s hard to beat when it comes to building a powerful, dynamic and charismatic instrument. The wood choice helps deliver a resonant instrument suitable for a wide range of playing and musical styles.
Everything is apparent in this guitar; bass, mids and trebles work together, never fighting each other, leaving the player free to approach the guitar from the song’s requirements rather than compensating for overly lively or underperforming response.
Like all Yairis, the DYM70 has an extended dovetail neck construction that maximizes the energy transfer between the neck and body. It also allows for a wider range of rod adjustment, decreasing the risk of any neck/body irregularities.
Further innovation comes with the Direct Coupled Bridge. This system displays the craftsmanship with which these guitars are made. The DC Bridge means the pins actually go into the top of the guitar, taking the vibration to the heart of the soundboard and simultaneously increasing the break angle from the saddle to the top. This increased down pressure raises string tension, giving the guitar a very responsive feel and adding quality to its volume and sustain.
Like all Yairi Masterworks, this guitar is made from premium tonewood that has been seasoned naturally for 5 to 15 years in the perfect climate of Kani.
This guitar is in factory fresh condition, and does not have any dings, dents, or play wear. It will ship with the original Alvarez hardshell case and in the factory packaging.
If you have any questions about this item you can contact us through email or by phone. Please message us for layaway options or questions about sales tax outside of CT.
Free shipping in the 48 states by UPS. Sorry, no international sales or shipping are available for this item. No trades, please.
- Top Wood Solid AAA Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Shape Dreadnought
- Neck One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish, Extended neck joint
- Bridge Ebony Direct Coupled
- Inlays Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Ebony / 12th Fret Inlay
- Headstock Plate Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone / Tusq™
- Tuner Gotoh 510’s Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Binding Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins Ebony
- Strings D’Addario EXP16
- Accessories Deluxe Wood Case / Included
- Bracing Systems Handcarved FST2 – Forward Shifted, Assymetric Tone Bars, Handcarved FST2/1
- Neck Joint Dovetail, Extended Neck Joint
- Neck Meets Body 14th Fret
- Number of Frets 20
- Overall Length (mm)1030
- Body Width (mm)400
- Body Depth at Heel (mm)100
- Body Depth at Base (mm)125
- Scale (mm)648
- Scale (inches)25 1/2
- Number of Frets20
- Nut Width (mm)44
- Nut Width (inches)1 23/32
There are no reviews yet.