Soho W1 Earbuds with built-in power bank.
Comfort! This is the word that real headphone wearers understand. You can make a speaker do all sorts of clever things with low-end and high-end audio (some of which you’ll never hear) but comfort is something you feel every second you are wearing these items… even when they are switched off.
Some listeners prefer silicone tips on their earbuds, while others want foam. Well, W1 has 3 sizes of both. The Shawari tips (Sam Shawari, amazing bass player, helped us design these) are exclusive to Soho and allow the perfect amount of passive noise cancellation without the faff.
The W1 charging case also allows you to boost your mobile device’s battery. We’re not saying this is like being plugged into a high-speed charging station, but it should get most mobile phone batteries up to 40% from 1 fully charged case. .
The 70MAH batteries allow you to listen to the W1’s for 4 hours on a full charge. You can use the charging case to charge them again and again and again and… you get the picture.
Answer your calls when you’re on the go. Just give the right earbud a little tap!
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Bluetooth chip: ATS3005
- Support protocol: HFP, HSP, A2DP
- Control method: touch control
- Operating distance: 10M
- Talk time: 5 hours
- Music playback time: 4.5 hours
- Battery type: polymer lithium battery
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Headphone battery capacity: 70MAH
- Charging box battery capacity: 3000MAH
- Headphone charging time: 1H
- Charging time of charging box: 4H
- Touch Up and down song switching/volume adjustment/voice control
- Speaker parameters: size 6mm
- Speaker type: dynamic
- Resistance: 32Ω
- Play frequency range: 20-20KHZ
- Sensitivity of sound pressure: 94dB
- Input voltage: 1.8V