In association with the Downtown Manchester Special Services District, Beller’s Music brings you free concerts on Thursday evenings in July and August from 6-8pm in Downtown Manchester’s lovely Center Park near Mary Cheney Library. Bring a lawn chair and your picnic dinner, or dine at one of Downtown’s restaurants.
– Auburn Mode – Auburn Mode is a cornerstone of Hartford, CT’s music scene. With influences as diverse as the list of local acts they support, their music ranges from poignant and evocative to light and whimsical…an original fusion of progressive and energetic folk pop!
– Beatle Al’s Magical History Tour – Take a trip down Penny Lane with Beatle Al’s Magical History Tour. Lifelong fans of the Fab 4, Beatle Al and company will share some of their favorite hits from here, there, and everywhere.
– Yellow 9 – Yellow 9 is a five-piece rock band known for their energetic live shows andn crisp rock sound. Ranging from classic rock through modern rock originals, their wide song bank will be sure to please.
– MassConFusion – MassConFusion is a seven-piece band featuring exciting vocals, polished horns, and funky rhythm section. The band will get your party going with Mowtown, R&B, Funk, Disco, and songs from the 60’s right up to today’s top hits.
– Paul Fuller’s Jazz Septet – From Miles to Mingus, Coltrane to Coleman, Paul Fuller and company will be-bop and chill you down with smooth jazz sounds.